I write everything from horror to fantasy to fable-esque stories. To read the story online, click on the title.
- The Nine Jars of Nukulu – The Book of Witches, ed. Jonathan Strahan
- The Lady of the Yellow-Painted Library – Africa Risen
- In The Smile Place – Fiyah #24, October
- The Clockmaker and His Daughter – Lightspeed #147, August.
- The Epic of Qu Shittu – The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction, March/April.
- Deep in the Gardener’s Barrow – Beneath Ceaseless Skies #343, November.
- Lágbájá – Lore and Disorder, September.
- The Tale of Jaja and Canti – Lightspeed#135, August.
- Reprinted in The Year’s Best Fantasy Vol. 1, ed Paula Guran
- Finalist: Ignyte Award, Best Short Story
- Drummer Boy in a World of Wise Men – Omenana #16, December.
- Here Sits His Ignominy – Breathe FIYAH anthology, October.
- The Goatkeeper’s Harvest – The Dark#64, September.
- The Many Lives of an Abiku – Beneath CeaselessSkies#309, July.
- Reprinted in The Year’s Best African Speculative Fiction
- Finalist: Nommo Award, Best Short Story
- Isn’t Your Daughter Such A Doll – Shoreline of Infinity 18, BAME issue, June.
- Finalist: British Science Fiction Association Award for Best Short Fiction
- Finalist: Shirley Jackson Award, Best Short Fiction
- The Muse of Palm House – The Dark #55, December.
- Faêl – Beneath Ceaseless Skies #282, July.